Elsa Arteaga is the academic advisor for all undergraduate majors, minors, and certificates in Polish, Russian, and Central and Eastern European Studies.
Students interested in majoring or minoring in Polish, Russian, and Central and Eastern European Studies or pursuing a certificate in Russian or Polish language should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian Studies
- schedule an advising session with Elsa to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Elsa for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the major/minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing Polish, Russian, and Central and Eastern European Studies majors and minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Elsa once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Elsa to schedule an appointment.
Advising takes place on the 8th floor of University Hall.
The Director of Graduate Studies for Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian Studies provides advising for all students in the MA and PhD programs.