Meg LaLonde is the academic advisor for all undergraduate majors, minors, and certificates in Polish, Russian, and Central and Eastern European Studies.
Students interested in majoring or minoring in Polish, Russian, and Central and Eastern European Studies or pursuing a certificate in Russian or Polish language should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian Studies
- schedule an advising session with Meg to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Meg for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the major/minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing Polish, Russian, and Central and Eastern European Studies majors and minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Meg once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Meg to schedule an appointment.
The Director of Graduate Studies for Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian Studies provides advising for all students in the MA and PhD programs.